14 Jan Dubai Golden Visa: A Golden Chance for Investors and Entrepreneurs
In 2019, the United Arab Emirates enabled a new Golden Visa scheme to attract foreign talents and businessmen from all around the world to live, work with 100% ownership of their businesses that operate within the UAE. These long-term residency visas are issued for a 5 to 10 years period, renewed automatically at expiration.
Who is eligible for The Golden Visa?
According to cabinet resolution No. 56 of 2018, The new Golden Visa issued by Dubai is granted to foreign investors, entrepreneurs, and professional talents.
What are the requirements to obtain a Dubai Golden Visa for investors?
Investors are granted a 10-year Golden Visa under the following conditions:
- Investing a minimum of AED 10 million in public investment.
- Partnering with a share value of AED 10 million at least in a new or existing company.
- Investing a minimum of AED 10 million in establishing a company within the UAE.
- Possessing a total investment of at least AED 10 million in the above areas, with a requirement that the applicant’s investments within sectors other than real estate are not less than 60% of his total investment.
Real Estate investors can obtain a 5-year golden visa under the following conditions:
- Investing in a property within the UAE with a minimum gross value of AED 5 million.
- The property must be held for a minimum of 3 years.
- The amount invested should not be loaned
What are the requirements to obtain a Dubai Golden Visa for entrepreneurs?
Entrepreneurs are granted a 5-year Golden Visa if they fall under one of the two following categories:
- Owning an existing project with not less than AED 500,000
- Receiving approval from an accredited business incubator within UAE
What are the attained benefits of the Dubai Golden Visa?
- You will not need to look for a national sponsor
- You will get total ownership of your businesses within the UAE
- You will secure a safe future for you and your family in the country
- Visas can be extended to spouses, children, along with one executive director and one advisor for the investor.
Now you can extend your business horizon in the most business empowering city in the world by adding your Dubai Golden Visa on your new second passport through Huriya Private.